Legal Advise - LSSI
In compliance with the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, article 10, and of the General Rules of Protection of Data of a Personal Nature is given to know the following general information and reports:
Privacy and Data Protection PolicyIn compliance with the regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL OF 27 APRIL 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general Regulation on data protection), we inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us, by any of our information collection means, will be incorporated into automated personal data treatments.
These treatments have as its sole purpose the professional management (1) by MUUTECH MONITORING SOLUTIONS, S.L., who is responsible for the treatment. The data contained in them will be treated confidentially. MUUTECH MONITORING SOLUTIONS, S.L. fully complies with the legislation in force regarding the protection of personal data, and with the commitments of confidentiality of their own activity.
MUUTECH MONITORING SOLUTIONS, S.L. has adopted the necessary technical measures to maintain the safety level required, depending on the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the treatment with the aim of avoiding, to the extent possible and subject to the state of the technique, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
For the achievement of the management earlier mentioned it can be necessary that there are transferred the information to managers of treatment, collaborating companies and public administrations.
We inform you of the possibility of sending information about activities and services of interest to those that you consent, and that, by any means, could carry out collaborating entities of the owner of the treatment and the owner of the treatment.
This authorization is made effective retroactively to any treatment of data made already by the holder of the treatment, always and when the aim was the indicated above. It also becomes effective for any other treatment necessary for the provision of services of recent or new recruitment.
For the information they contain our treatments is always up to date and does not contain any errors we ask our customers and users to notify us as soon as possible modifications and rectifications to their personal data.
If you want to exercise the right of access, rectification, opposition or deletion, lead a writing (attached photocopy of the DNI) to:
MUUTECH MONITORING SOLUTIONS, S.L.
C/ San José,4 3ºC, 36001 Pontevedra (Pontevedra)
(1) Customer management, budgeting, accounting and tax management, processing invoices, management of human resources, labor management.
Web PageThat the domain www.muutech.com from now on website is registered in the name of MUUTECH MONITORING SOLUTIONS, S.L.
Website Owner's Details:
Name or Company name: MUUTECH MONITORING SOLUTIONS, S.L.
Address: C/ San José,4 3ºC
Mercantile Registration Data:
TOMO: 4210, LIBRO: 4210, FOLIO: 195, HOJA: PO-62494, INSCRIP: 1ª
Access to the website and the information relating to any of the products and services contained in the same implies acceptance of the conditions set forth in this Legal Notice. We therefore recommend that you carefully read its contents if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on the same.
It is possible that at some point some of the pages of the website have cookies, which are small data files that are generated in the computer of the user or customer and that allow our systems to remember the language and the portal chosen, as well as other features or navigation preferences of the user in your first meeting. These cookies are not invasive or harmful, or contain data of a personal nature, because its only function is to customize your navigation in the form before expressed.
User status and permitted and prohibited uses:The access and/or use of the web site reflected as website (or any other mentioned in paragraph 1 of this notice) attaches to those who performed the condition of user, accepting from that same time, fully and without any reservations, these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, in its case, complement, modify or substitute the general conditions in relation to certain services and content of the web site.
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes against the social reason the owner of the website or any third party, or which, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal functioning of the Website.
Intellectual and industrial property:Regarding the contents (information, text, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited to:
1. Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it is authorized by its rightful owners or is legally permitted.
2. Any infringement of the rights of the owner of the website or its legitimate owners on the same.
3. Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
4. Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those normally used on the network, provided that they do not cause any damage to the website.
The owner of the website does not give any guarantee or be held responsible under any circumstances for damages of any nature that may result from:
1. The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the WEB and/or its services or contents.
2. The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the WEB and/or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the users.
3. The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
4. The reception, collection, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
5. The illicit, negligent or fraudulent use, contrary to the present General Conditions, to the good faith, the generally accepted uses or public order, of the Web site and its services and contents by the users.
6. The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and placed at the disposal of the users of the Web site.
7. The failure by a third party of its obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to the users through the website.
For the purposes of preserving the potential intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their rights by the introduction of a specific content on the Web, shall notify this fact to MUUTECH MONITORING SOLUTIONS, S.L., indicating:
1. Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is filed by a third party other than the person concerned, it must indicate the representation with which it acts.
2. Indication of content protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web.
3. Accreditation of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
4. Express statement in which the person concerned is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is the exclusive responsibility of the same.
The establishment of any "hyperlink" between a web page and any of the web pages of the website is subject to the following conditions:
1. No total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is permitted. *
2. The Web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the website.
3. Under no circumstances, the owner of the website will be responsible for the contents or services available to the public on the web page from which you perform the "Hyperlink" nor of the information and statements included in the same.
Duration and modifications:The duration of the provision of the service of the Web site and of the services is of indefinite character.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, the owner of the website reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the website service or any of the services that comprise it in the same terms that are reflected in the third condition.
The structure and design of the website may be modified unilaterally and without prior notice, as appropriate, as well as modifying or deleting the services, contents and conditions of access and/or use of the website.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction:These general conditions shall be governed by Spanish law.
The owner of the website and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the user's home for any questions or actions to be exercised Derived from the provision of the service of the WEB and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, fulfillment or breach of what is established here.
In the event that the user is domiciled outside Spain, the owner of the website and the user, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Pontevedra.