- Through this page you will be able to consult our job offers and sign up for those that best match your professional profile.
- You can register even if you have not found an offer of your interest, and we will have your curricular information in account for future selection processes.
- You will also be added to our database, which will allow you to keep updated about our offers and events, among other things.
- Day by day we strive to carry out new projects to continue growing in all our departments and providing job opportunities for people like you, with passion for a job well done and a clear orientation of customer service.
- If you want to develop your professional career at Muutech and believe in the value of teamwork, responsibility and willingness to learn, send us your CV and we will take into consideration your proposal to become part of our team.
Current open positions
Muutech, experts monitoring technologies, seek to incorporate an engineer for the R&D department to our offices in Nigrán (Spain).
The candidate will participate in the process of developing monitoring tools for industry and IT in contact with the latest technologies, and can also live the experience of growing a Startup from the beginning.
- Desired technical skills:
- Transversal competencies required for the position:
- In Muutech you will find:
Telecommunications engineering, Computer engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar.
Technical / R&D
The selected participant will actively participate in the research, use and learning work on: • Network Tools • Container Technologies • Programming Scripts • HW integration systems in industrial applications • Communication with Industrial Protocols (Modbus, OPC UA, RS-485, etc.)
The candidate's experience will be assessed at one or more of the following points: • Programming: PHP, Python, C, etc. • Monitoring tools and elements (Zabbix, Nagios, Grafana, SNMP, others) • Knowledge of container technologies: Docker, other • Knowledge of Cloud Technologies: AWS, Azure, other • Industrial networks and PLCs
English Intermediate level Additional language will be valued positively
• Autonomous learning capacity • Adaptability to new situations • Capacity to manage pressure • Ability to work both independently and in team • Ability to take responsibility and decision making • Problem solving capacity • Critical and/or analytical capacity • Ethical commitment at work
The work will be developed mainly in our offices in Nigrán (Pontevedra), with the possibility of remote working in a percentage to be agreed.
• An innovative and challenging environment • A company in continuous evolution and growth where you can develop your career • Autonomy to develop your own ideas • A Labour policy based on communication, coordination, mutual trust and respect. • Flexible working and holiday hours, favouring a correct balance between working life and staff. • Possibility of teleworking.
Send us your CV