Grafana is a frontend tool for creating queries and storing dashboards. It’s completely open source, and backed by a great enthusiastic and dedicated community. Grafana can be hosted used, or can be easily installed on any platform.
As a flexible metric editor, Grafana offers you the possibility to create generic dashboards that can quickly be changed to show statistics for a specific cluster, server or application. Fast and flexible, group, host, application or item names can be replaced with just a template variable. You can discover hundreds of dashboards and plugins in the official library.
Grafana supports dozens of databases, natively and can be easily mixed together in the same dashboard.
It is also possible to visually define alert rules for your most important metrics. Grafana will continuously evaluate them and send notifications in different ways.
Thanks to the work of Muutech’s team, Grafana has successfully been integrated to our central monitoring tool, Zabbix.
- Select multiple items by single query
- Regex filters for items and hosts
- Dynamic time range
- Allows Panel Plugins to better visualization
- Metric visualization
- Log visualization
Integration with databases
- AWS CloudWatch
- Open NMS
- Visual thresholds definition
- Via Email
- Zabbix plugin allows to show different type of data from Zabbix monitoring system
- Flexible metric editor
- Regex-based metric filtering
- Client-side data processing functions
- Template variables support
- Templated dashboards support
- Group, host, application or item names can be replaced with a template variable. This allows you to create generic dashboards that can quickly be changed to show stats for a specific cluster, server or application
- Display Zabbix events on graphs
- Show acknowledges for problems
- Panel for showing Zabbix triggers with customizable features
Try our free live Demo with Zabbix and Grafana!!
We invite you to contact us to jointly define the solution that best suits your business.